THIS AGREEMENT HAS A PROVISION FOR ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
This Services Agreement ("Agreement") sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of domain name registration and related services ("Services"). In this Agreement "you" and "your" refer to you and the registrant listed in the WHOIS contact information for the domain name. "We", "us" and "our" refer to the Host.al Shpk as a registrar and operating websites listed at the bottom of this document, any one of which will be the registrar for your domain name and all of which share common ownership, common terms and conditions, and a shared Services infrastructure.
1. YOUR AGREEMENT:
By using the Services, you agree to all terms and conditions of this Agreement, the UDRP (defined below) and any rules, policies, or agreements published in association with specific Services and/or which may be adopted or enforced by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), AKEP as the .al registry, or the Albanian government.
2. CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT:
This Agreement may change over time, either through amendments by us, changes to AKEP policy or applicable law which may or may not be reflected in the text of this Agreement, or otherwise. Before any material changes to this Agreement become binding on you (other than changes resulting from a change in ICANN policy or applicable law), we will notify you of such changes by, for example, sending email to you at your email address of record. If, as a result of such a change, you no longer agree with the terms of this Agreement, your exclusive remedies are (a) to transfer your domain name registration services to another registrar, or (b) to cancel your Services, including domain name registration services, with us. Your continued use of the Services following notification of a change in this Agreement indicates your consent to the changes. Unless otherwise specified by us, any such change binds you: (1) thirty (30) days after we notify you of the change, or (2) immediately if such change is a result of a new or amended AKEP policy or applicable law.
3. YOUR ACCOUNT:
You must create an account to use the Services ("Account"). You are solely responsible for maintaining, securing, updating, and keeping strictly confidential all login IDs and passwords, and for all access to and use of your Account by you or any third party.
- ACCOUNT CONTACT INFORMATION AND DOMAIN NAME WHOIS INFORMATION:
- You must provide certain current, complete and accurate information about you with respect to your Account information and with respect to the WHOIS information for your domain name(s). Within seven (7) days of any change to such information, you must update such information as needed to keep it current, complete and accurate. You must submit the following with respect to you, the administrative, technical, and billing contacts for your domain name registration(s) and other Services: name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and where available, fax number. The type of information you are required to provide may change and you must provide such information and keep your Account information current. Not providing requested information may prevent you from obtaining all Services.
- OBLIGATIONS RELATING TO THE ACCOUNT AND WHOIS CONTACT INFORMATION
- If, in obtaining Services, you provide information about or on behalf of a third party, you represent and warrant that you have (a) provided notice to that third party of the disclosure and use of that party's information as set forth in this Agreement, and (b) obtained the third party's express written consent to the disclosure and use of that party's information as set forth in this Agreement.
- You represent and warrant that the statements in your application are true and that no Services are being procured for any unlawful or abusive purpose, including but not limited to the infringement of any intellectual property right or other right; the distribution of malware; the abusive operation of botnets; phishing, fraudulent or deceptive practices; the unauthorized transfer to yourself or any other party of any domain name or Services; counterfeiting; or any other activity in violation of any laws, rules, or regulations (the "Illegal Uses"). Providing inaccurate or unreliable information, failing to update information within seven (7) days of any change, engaging in any Illegal Uses, or failing to respond for over fifteen (15) days to inquiries by us concerning the accuracy of Account and WHOIS contact information will constitute an incurable material breach of this Agreement and be a basis for suspension and/or cancellation of the Services.
- You are responsible for regularly monitoring email sent to the email address in your Account. You may lose your rights to the domain name(s) or your right to receive the Services if you do not respond appropriately and timely to an email sent in conjunction therewith.
- ACCESSING YOUR ACCOUNT
- In order to change any of your Account or domain name WHOIS information, you must access your Account. It is your duty to safeguard your Account login identifier and password from any unauthorized use. Any person in possession of your Account login identifier and password will have both the ability and your authorization to modify your Account and domain name information, initiate transfers of your domain name(s) to other registrars, initiate registrant changes to your domain names which may terminate your rights to use such domain name(s), update DNS changes to your domain name(s) which may result in changes to the content associated with your domain name(s) and take other actions which may affect or terminate your rights and access to your domain name(s) and/or the Services.
- We will take reasonable precautions to protect the information we obtain from you from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction of that information and such reasonable precautions include procedures for releasing Account access information to parties who claim to have lost Account access information. If we take reasonable precautions in relation thereto, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE IF SUCH REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS DO NOT PREVENT THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MISUSE OF YOUR ACCOUNT IDENTIFIER OR PASSWORD AND, EVEN IF WE FAIL TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS, OUR LIABILITY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BE LIMITED BY THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY PROVISION FOUND IN PARAGRAPH 12 BELOW IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- If you contact us alleging that a third party has unauthorized access to your Account or domain names, we may charge you administrative fees, currently set at fifty dollars (US$14) per hour, for our time spent in relation to the matter, regardless of whether or not we return control over the Account and/or domain name(s) to you. You will indemnify us for any reasonable attorneys' Fees and costs we may incur in relation to the matter, even if those fees and costs accrue as a result of defending an action, or responding to a threat of an action, initiated by You or a third party.
- SHARING OF WHOIS INFORMATION
- We make partial WHOIS information public on our website host.al. As a client you have the right to remove this information at any time. The information published in a section where robots should honor no-index.
- We will make available the domain name registration information you provide or that we otherwise maintain to AKEP as the registry, and to other third parties as AKEP and applicable laws may require or permit (including through web-based and other on-line WHOIS lookup systems), whether during or after the term of your domain name registration services of the domain name. You irrevocably waive any and all claims and causes of action you may have arising from such disclosure or use of such information.
- In case of a domain-dispute and in case the claimant provides initial legal information which can be support for a legal claim, we will provide the claimant with the neccessary whois information to contact the owner of a specific domain
- AKEP may establish or modify the guidelines, limits and/or requirements that relate to the amount and type of information that we may or must make available to the public or to private entities, and the manner in which such information is made available. Information regarding ICANN's guidelines and requirements regarding WHOIS can be found at http://www.akep.al
4. OUR SERVICES:
- DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION.
- We are an accredited registrar with AKEP for country code domain names ("ccTLDs") (such as .al, ..com.al, .net.al, .org.al, etc.). AKEP oversees registrations and other aspects of the ccTLDs. Domain name registrations are not effective until the registry administrator puts them into effect. Domain name registrations are only for limited terms which end on the expiration date. For domain names which are created as a new registration out of the pool of available domain names, the term begins on the date the domain name registration is acknowledged by the applicable registry. For domain name registrations which were not returned to the pool of available domain names, the term begins on the date the previous registrant's domain name registration was acknowledged by the applicable registry.
- We are not liable or responsible in any way for any errors, omissions or any other actions by the registry administrator, including those arising out of or related to a request to register, renew, modify the settings for, or transfer of a domain name registration. You acknowledge that domain name registration is a service, domain name registrations do not exist independently from services provided pursuant to this or a similar registration agreement with a registrar, domain name registration services do not create a property interest and you have no such property interest in any domain name(s) which you may register with us.
- If you submit an application for pre-registration of a domain name, we do not guarantee that the domain name will be secured for you, or that you will have immediate access to the domain name if secured.
- AFTER MARKET DOMAIN NAMES:
- We offer for sale domain names that are registered to third parties (also known as aftermarket domain names) in a variety of top level domain names ("After Market Domain Name(s)"). All After Market Domain Name registrations are offered on a first come, first served basis. If you are the first to complete an After Market Domain Name registration application for a particular domain name, including payment of the purchase price we designate, we will initiate a transfer of the relevant After Market Domain Name to your Account. If the After Market Domain Name is at another domain registrar at the time of your purchase, we will transfer your purchased After Market Domain Name to us at no cost to you. At the time the After Market Domain Name is transferred to your Account, the After Market Domain Name will have an expiration date that is at least six (6) months after the date of transfer. Any subsequent renewals of the After Market Domain Name will be charged at the then-current renewal fee. Once you submit your order for an After Market Domain Name, you have entered into a valid, binding and enforceable contract to pay the designated purchase price for the After Market Domain Name. Because we are selling After Market Domain Names initially registered to third parties, we have no control and make no representations regarding the accuracy or legality of domain names advertised, the accuracy or legality of any domain name listing, or the right and the ability of the third party seller to transfer the After Market Domain Name or complete the transaction. We do not control whether or not third party sellers will complete a transaction. We reserve the right to reject or cancel your After Market Domain Name registration for any reason including, but not limited to, any pricing errors. In the event your After Market Domain Name registration is rejected or cancelled by us, for any reason, we will refund in full the amount of the purchase price for the After Market Domain Name as your sole remedy.
- WEBHOSTING SERVICES: Your use of website hosting services is governed by our Web Hosting Service Agreement.
- DOMAIN BACKORDER SERVICE: For each domain name you place a backorder request for, we will make reasonable attempts to acquire such domain name on your behalf. We do not guarantee your backorder request will result in you obtaining the domain name and expressly reserve the right to (1) refuse additional backorder requests or (2) cancel existing backorder requests at any time for any reason. If we refuse or cancel your backorder request, we will promptly refund any fees paid for the backorder request. By using the Domain Nabber backorder service you agree to the following additional terms:
- No refunds will be issued for domain names that are secured through a backorder.
- We will hold funds used to place a backorder until (A) you manually request a credit from inside your Account for a backorder request that has not attempted to secure the domain name, or (B) an attempt was made to secure a domain name that became available for public registration but was unsuccessful in acquiring the domain.
- If an attempt is made to acquire a domain through the Domain Backourder service and which is unsuccessful, a refund will be issued in the form of Account credit by default or to the payment method used to pay for the order if you select this option from inside your Account.
- Any time before seventy-two (72) hours prior to when the domain name is scheduled to become publicly available, you may request to cancel your backorder and receive a refund for the order amount.
- Requests to cancel a backorder before an attempt is made to acquire the domain name will result in the refund being issued to Account credit by default or to the payment method used to pay for the order if you select this option from inside your Account.
- If the price for a secured domain name is higher than the price paid to place the initial backorder you will be immediately responsible for paying the difference in price. Failure to make payment will result in you forfeiting any rights or claims on the secured domain name as well as the initial backorder funds paid to secure the backorder.
- If you fail to make timely payment for a secured domain name, we may (A) delete and make available the domain name for public registration; (B) make the domain name available to third parties for purchase at our sole discretion; or (C) assume the registration of the domain name.
- Using our Domain Backourder service may result in your domain name having a different registrar of record than us. By using our Domain Backourder service you acknowledge, understand and agree that you are bound by the materially similar registration agreement of the registrar of record, whoever that registrar may be.
- NOT INCLUDED IN THE SERVICES:
- We are not responsible to determine whether the domain name(s) you select, or the use you or others make of the domain name(s), or other use of the Services, infringes legal rights of others. It is your responsibility to know whether or not the domain name(s) you select or use or allow others to use infringe legal rights of others.
- We might be ordered by a court or arbitrator to cancel, modify, or transfer your domain name; it is your responsibility to list accurate contact information in association with your Account and to communicate with litigants, potential litigants, and governmental authorities. It is not our responsibility to forward court orders or other communications to you. Our policy is to comply with court orders from courts of competent jurisdiction as well as UDRP decisions. If you contact us informing us that you are contesting a court order from a court of competent jurisdiction, we may, but are not obligated to, place a transfer lock on the domain name pending the outcome of the dispute. If you contact us informing us that you are contesting an adverse UDRP decision, your time limits and procedures to do so are subject to the requirements set forth in the UDRP. We will not delay implementation of a UDRP decision based solely on your informing us that you intend to contest the decision.
- USE OF FREE SERVICES:
- In consideration for providing additional optional Services for which we do not charge an additional fee. We may display advertising in conjunction therewith through the use of pop-up or pop-under browser windows, banner advertisements, audio or video streams, appendices to emails, or any other advertising means, and we may aggregate for our own use, related usage data by means of cookies and other similar means. You will not be entitled to any of the proceeds we may earn as a result of such advertising. We may discontinue any Free Services at any time with or without providing you prior notice.
5. SERVICES PROVIDED AT WILL; TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF SERVICES:
- We may reject your domain name registration application or elect to discontinue providing Services to you for any reason within thirty (30) days of a Service initiation or a Service renewal. Outside of this period, we may terminate or suspend the Services at any time for cause, which, without limitation, includes (i) registration of prohibited domain name(s), (ii) abuse of the Services, (iii) payment irregularities, (iv) allegations of illegal conduct or infringement of any third party intellectual property right or other right, (v) failure to keep your Account or WHOIS information accurate and up to date, (vi) failure to respond to inquiries from us for over fifteen (15) calendar days, or (vii) if your use of the Services involves us in a violation or alleged violation of any third party's rights or acceptable use policies, including but not limited to the transmission of unsolicited email or the violation or alleged violation of any intellectual property right or other right. No fee refund will be made when there is a suspension or termination of Services for cause.
- At any time and for any reason, we may terminate the Services thirty (30) days after we send notice of termination via mail or email, at our option, to the WHOIS contact information provided in association with your domain name registration. Following notice of termination other than for cause, you must transfer your domain name within such thirty (30) day notice period or risk that we may delete your domain name, transfer the registration services associated with your domain name to ourselves or a third party, or suspend or modify Services related to your domain name. If we terminate Services for a reason other than cause, we will provide a pro-rata refund of your fees.
- If we terminate or suspend the Services provided to you under this Agreement, we may then, at our option, make either ourselves or a third party the beneficiary of Services which are substantially similar to those which were previously provided to you. If we have grounds to terminate or suspend Services with respect to one domain name or in relation to other Services provided through your Account, we may terminate or suspend all Services provided through your Account.
- Your registration of a domain name is subject to suspension, cancellation or transfer by any ICANN procedure now in affect or which may come into effect at a later date, by any registrar or registry administrator procedures approved by an ICANN-adopted policy or any policy adopted by any ccTLD registry or governing body, to correct mistakes by us, another registrar or the registry administrator in administering the domain name or for the resolution of disputes concerning the domain name or as a result of any government decree, rule, law or regulation.
You agree to pay, prior to the effectiveness of the desired Services, the applicable Service fees set forth on the Pricing Page or otherwise communicated to you. In the event any of the fees for Services change, we will use reasonable efforts to give you thirty (30) days prior notice of such changes on the Pricing Page or by other reasonable means. Please check the Pricing Page often for any changes to our Services fees. All fees are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if your domain name registration is suspended, cancelled or transferred prior to the end of your then current registration term, unless this Agreement specifically provides for a refund. At our option, we may require that you pay fees through a particular payment means (such as by credit card or by wire transfer) or that you change from one payment provider to another.
7. PAYMENT ISSUES:
In the event of a charge back by a credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider allowed by us) in connection with your payment of fees for any Services, we may suspend access to any and all Accounts you have with us and all interests in and use of any domain name registration services, website hosting, and/or email services, including all data hosted on our systems may be assumed by us, as the case may be, or may be terminated. We may reinstate your rights to and control over these Services solely at our discretion, and subject to our receipt of the unpaid fees and our then-current reinstatement fee set forth on the Pricing Page or otherwise communicated to you. If you have an issue with credit card or other payment charges, you should contact us regarding the issue before you contact your credit card or other payment process company to request a charge back or reversal of the charges.
8. EXPIRATION AND RENEWAL OF SERVICES:
It is your responsibility to keep your own records and to maintain your own reminders regarding when your domain name registration or other Services are set to expire. With respect to domain name registration services, we will email a renewal notification approximately one (1) month and approximately one (1) week prior to each such domain name's expiration. In addition, if a domain name is not renewed, we will email an additional renewal notification within five (5) days after the expiration of such domain name's registration. All renewal notifications will be sent to primary contact for the Account associated with the account name.
9. EXPIRATION OF A DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION:
Immediately after the expiration of the term of domain name registration services the nameservers will be erased by the registry.
Reactivation Period Process.
- For a period of approximately twenty-five (25) days after expiration of the term of domain name registration services, we may provide a procedure by which expired domain name registration services may be renewed. You assume all risks and all consequences if you wait until close to or after the expiration of the original term of domain name registration services to attempt to renew the domain name registration services.
- If we auctioned the domain name services to a third party, we may transfer the domain name registration services to such third party. In which case, the third party who won the auction for the domain name services will control the domain name services, including control over the WHOIS information and the DNS settings. You may recover the domain name registration services prior to the end of the reactivation period, as such reactivation period applied to you. We are not obliged to contact you to alert you that the domain name registration services are or were auctioned. We do not have to pay you any of the proceeds we may earn as a result of such an auction.
Transfer of your domain name(s) services shall be governed by AKEP's transfer policy. To transfer your domain name(s) you should first login to your Account and obtain the EPP "AuthCode" which is required to transfer domain services in an EPP registry. Only the registrant and the administrative contacts listed in the WHOIS information may request an EPP Code. A transfer will not be processed if, during this time, the domain name registration services expire.
11. AGENTS AND LICENSES:
If you are registering a domain name for or on behalf of someone else, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as a principal to all terms and conditions provided herein. If you license the use of a domain name you register to us or a to third party, you remain the domain name holder of record, and remain responsible for all obligations at law and under this Agreement, including but not limited to payment obligations, and providing (and updating, as necessary) both your own full contact information, and accurate technical, administrative, billing and zone contact information adequate to facilitate timely resolution of any problems that arise in connection with the domain name and domain name registration and for ensuring non-infringement of any third party intellectual property rights or other rights.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY (a) SUSPENSION OR LOSS OF THE SERVICES, (b) USE OF THE SERVICES, (c) INTERRUPTION OF SERVICES OR INTERRUPTION OF YOUR BUSINESS, (d) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO OUR WEB SITE(S) OR SERVICES OR DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS YOU EXPERIENCE IN RELATION TO A DOMAIN NAME REGISTERED WITH US; (e) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM ACTS OF OR EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL (f) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MIS-DELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (g) THE PROCESSING OF AN APPLICATION FOR A DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION; (h) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MISUSE OF YOUR ACCOUNT IDENTIFIER OR PASSWORD; OR (i) APPLICATION OF ANY DISPUTE POLICY. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR SERVICES, BUT IN NO EVENT GREATER THAN FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS (US$400.00). BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You hereby release, indemnify, and hold us, ICANN, AKEP as the registry operators, as well as the contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, and affiliates of such parties harmless from and against any and all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs, for third party claims relating to or arising under this Agreement, including any breach of any of your representations, warranties, covenants or obligations set forth in this Agreement, the Services provided hereunder, or your use of the Services, including, without limitation, infringement or alleged infringement by you, or by anyone else using the Services, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, or from the violation or alleged violation of any of our or ICANN's operating rules or policies relating to the Services provided. We may seek written assurances from you in which you promise to indemnify and hold us harmless from the costs and liabilities described in this paragraph. Such written assurances may include, in our sole discretion, the posting of a performance bond(s) or other guarantees reasonably calculated to guarantee payment. Your failure to provide such assurances may be considered by us to be a breach of this Agreement by you and may, in our sole discretion, result in loss of your right to control the disposition of domain name Services for which you are the registrant and in relation to which we are the registrar of record. This indemnification is in addition to any indemnification (a) required under the UDRP, URS, or any other ICANN policy or any policy of any relevant registry; or (b) set forth elsewhere in this Agreement.
14. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES:
YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT NEITHER THE REGISTRATION OF A DOMAIN NAME NOR THE MANNER IN WHICH IT IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY USED NOR THE USE OF OTHER OF THE SERVICES INFRINGES THE LEGAL RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY OR WILL OTHERWISE SUBJECT US TO A LEGAL CLAIM. THE SERVICES ARE INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD AND BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD AND ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PROCUREMENT OF THE SERVICES IS ACCURATE. ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WITH ALL FAULTS. EXCEPT FOR OUR STATEMENT REGARDING OUR ACCREDITATION AS ICANN-APPROVED DOMAIN NAME REGISTRARS, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, UNLESS SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE. WITHOUT ANY LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER THAT REGISTRATION OR USE OF A DOMAIN NAME UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL IMMUNIZE YOU EITHER FROM CHALLENGES TO YOUR DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION, OR FROM SUSPENSION, CANCELLATION OR TRANSFER OF THE DOMAIN NAME REGISTERED TO YOU. ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR E-MAIL FORWARDING OR OTHER EMAIL SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH OUR E-MAIL SERVICES OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OUR E-MAIL SERVICES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
15. DISPUTE RESOLUTION POLICY:
You are bound by all ICANN consensus policies and all policies of any relevant registry, including but not limited to: (i) the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy ("UDRP"), which is available at http://www.icann.org/udrp/udrp-rules-24oct99.htm and http://www.icann.org/dndr/udrp/policy.htm along with the UDRP Rules and all Supplemental Rules of any UDRP provider; and (ii) the Uniform Rapid Suspension System (URS), which is available at http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/applicants/urs, along with the URS Rules and all Supplemental Rules of any URS provider. The UDRP and URS may be changed by ICANN (or ICANN's successor) at any time. If the registration or reservation of your domain name is challenged by a third party, you will be subject to the provisions specified in the UDRP and URS in effect at the time your domain name registration is disputed by the third party. In the event a domain name dispute arises with any third party, you will indemnify and hold us harmless pursuant to the terms and conditions of the UDRP and URS. If you or your domain name is the subject of litigation, we may deposit control of your domain name record into the registry of the judicial body by providing a party with a registrar certificate.
16. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION FOR DISPUTES:
Except as otherwise set forth in the UDRP, URS, or any similar ccTLD policy, with respect to any dispute over a domain name registration, this Agreement, your rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Albania, as if the Agreement was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within the Republic of Albania.
Any notices required to be given under this Agreement by us to you will be deemed to have been given if delivered in accordance with the Account and/or domain name WHOIS information you have provided.
THE FOLLOWING REGISTRARS AND WEBSITES ARE REFERENCED IN THIS DOCUMENT: host.al, shqiphost.com